The decisions we make - and when we make them - can create a domino effect that can either work for us or against us. At Kenkeo Financial Group, we can help you Make the Most out of Life. Within the Family Retirement Plan, we offer you the opportunity to harness the power of tax-deferred growth combined with tax-free income.
Rethinking Old Beliefs
For most working Americans today, we rely on traditional, tax-deferred qualified plans as the foundation of our retirement plans - such as 401(k) plans and IRAs.
But, have you ever considered that what we’ve been told to do to prepare for retirement might be all wrong?
Consider the following:
• Many companies are dropping or reducing the employer match.
• With the ongoing “corrections” and market volatility, many employees now realize they have a much lower risk tolerance.
• Traditional 401(k) plans have looming tax traps you can’t avoid.
For most Americans they are wondering, “Is a 401(k) the best place for their retirement money?”
Consider a Better Solution
If you could have a product today that offered the following benefits, would you consider it:
• Tax-deferred growth
• Tax-free income
• No risk of losing money in the market
• Interest based on the performance of the broad stock market
• Proceeds — above and beyond contributions — that pass tax-free to loved ones
• No contribution limits
Most Americans would shout a resounding, “Yes!” Yet few people know that the IRS already allows this type of product under section 7702 of the Internal
Most people don’t know about section 7702 because they’ve never considered life insurance for retirement planning. If what you think you know about life insurance
is based on an experience or product from years ago, it’s time to reconsider your options.
Talk with a Family Retirement Plan Advisor at KFG about your retirement strategy.
We are happy to provide you with a quote, as well as a detailed analysis of all your insurance needs. Please contact our specialists today for a non-binding consultation.
To get a quote, call +1 720 5300382 or use our online contact form.